This is Kate from Kate’s Book Nook and you have made it to the final hour (as well as the final post). Whether you have done 24 hours or just 1 hour, you have done amazing! I have had so much fun these last four hours chatting with you all and reading your posts and your tweets. You have all made this another great event and I eagerly look forward to the event in April.
Random Fact of the Hour:
Dolphins typically do not live alone, but rather in schools or pods. They have a complex social structure and seem to have a wide range of emotions, including humor.
End of Event Meme… See Below
Joy Renee @ Joy Story
End of event meme–
A Readathon tradition! In your final Readathon post, answer these questions and then link to it with the Mr. Linky, below.
- Which hour was most daunting for you?
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
- How many books did you read?
- What were the names of the books you read?
- Which book did you enjoy most?
- Which did you enjoy least?
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
It has been a pleasure reading and tweeting with you all. Good luck on this last hour and get plenty of rest today.
58 Comments »