Gooooooood morning, readathoners! If it is not morning where you are, then good afternoon! Good evening! Good night! Are you pumped for a 24 hour reading extravaganza? There will be snacks! Mini-challenges! Cheerleaders! BOOKS! (I know, I had you at snacks.)
This is Lu from Regular Rumination and you’ll be hearing from me and a few other cohosters throughout the day. Before you dive into your reading, how about some questions so we can get to know you better? Yes? Yes.
Introductory Questionnaire1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Here are my answers:
1) The big apple!
2) Hmmm. I’m kind of winging this readathon. I’m just gonna read whatever sounds good at the moment, but I definitely think I’ll be picking up Robin McKinley’s The Hero and the Crown for a reread.
3) We are having homemade fried rice for dinner! Also grapes.
4) Let’s see… during the day I sell books at a publishing house, I love to obsessively watch television shows on Netflix and, obviously, I love to read.
5) I have sporadically participated in readathons throughout the years, but like I said earlier, I’m just going to wing it today.
Sign up with your first post of the day below and have a fantabulous readathon!
62 Comments »