Ummm, it is HOUR 24! You should be jumping up and down and squealing for joy if you have made it this far. I’ll wait while you do that.
But can you believe that there is just one more hour to go? It means that the end is near and that you have survived another readathon! Bravo to you!
Personally, I cannot wait to crawl back into bed, so I am sure that I will be doing that sooner rather than later (I do have to work in…5 hours). But it has been a blast spending the last few hours with you guys. You are all great! I am so proud that so many of you chose to stay up the whole time!
The mini-challenge for this hour is to fill out the end of event survey and link it back here. We’ll choose a winner later on! Here are the questions you need to answer:
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
5. How many books did you read?
6. What were the names of the books you read?
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
8. Which did you enjoy least?
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
We have a winner from the Picturrific contest. Congrats to Vamps R Us! Pick a prize from the prize list and email your choice to Vasilly at 1330vblog at gmail.
Challenge Hosts: email deweyreadathon at gmail when you have selected your winners and we can announce them later on today!
Bookish Humor (still haven’t heard from a winner)
Don’t forget to add your completed books to the master list!
It was a blast hosting you guys! I’ll be around throughout the end of the hour, but shesten will most likely put up a wrap-up post later on today. Be on the look out! And thank you again for being you!