Whew! Are we all recovered yet? I’m still trying to figure out how it got to be Tuesday already? Holy moley. Did you make it all 24 hours? Dish. We wanna know!
To wrap things up, I just want to fill you in on a few (ah! mazing) stats:
- We had 481 people sign-up to participate this October.
- 209 of those participated in the Introduction Meme.
- 121 of those participated in the End of Event Meme.
- 467 books were entered into the Books Read Database (there’s still time to add yours)
- We had 37 cheerleaders sign-up, 30 of which were visible enough for us to count them.
- We had 21 Mini-Challenge hosts.
- We had readers participate via Twitter, Facebook, their blogs, and for the first time that I’ve seen, Goodreads profiles, from all around the globe.
- We had at least 203 prizes donated to us… more if you count those wonderful Mini-Challenge hosts.
- We had 7 cohosts, and 2 wonderful, wonderful hosts, Heather & Andi.
Publishers, authors, and bloggers who donated prizes this time, thank you! We really missed prizes in April. You guys are the bomb diggity. All of the other volunteers who didn’t get a name mention, but still contributed your time and talents, thank you, bless you, your generosity is primo appreciado! <–yeah I made that up, and yeah, you get the gist *wink*
Lastly, we really want to thank all 481 of you who signed-up to participate! Even if you only got to read for a few hours… or a few minutes, you still caught the Dewey bug and we think that’s just grand! Keep your eyes peeled for a new ‘thon date to be announced right here for our April 2013 edition. We hope it’s a weekend you can participate.
And with that, sayonara, my lovelies. I leave you in the extremely capable (and lovely) hands of Andi & Heather from The Estella Society, who will be taking over as hosts. As for me, I’ll still be at I Heart Monster and definitely stopping by to cheer in April as my squirmy little bundle o’ something arrives in March! Thanks for putting up with me the last couple of years! *air smooch*
8 Comments »